Today I can tell you that I became a member of Janet B's CT team. She asked me to join and I am verry happy about that Question. I've met some good friends from DDR in here team. Janet of course, Elaine, Sharon and Shari.I am looking forward to work together.
Janet has released some lovely templates. One of them is 'Paper showoff's'.
Alreaddy I've made two pages with the templates.
The first is made with a photo of our oldest son at Plaswijckpark. To make this page I used a kit by Janet B Designs. The kit is called 'Frivolity'. This kit is availeble at Digi Design Resort .
The second page is our cat zigor. He is a Norwegian Forrest Cat. These forrest cats are so kind by character. To make this page I also used a kit designes by Janet B Designs It is a part of the Mix and Match 'Sunshine'kit. Especially the lace is beautiful!






Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten